So… pretty good day today!! This one really didn’t hurt that much. Had a great day of just hanging out at home with my family and letting myself get distracted with gifts. It helped cushion the big 32!!
So here’s how I did…
- Package deal of 4 new DVD’s to add to my collection. 4 greats from master Pedro Almodovar (Volver, What Have I Done to Deserve This?, Kika, The Law of Desire).
- An Awesome Fight Club T-Shirt
- An Awesome Fight Club Mug (What? You got a problem?)
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents: America (The Book) A Guide to Democracy Inaction. (The book is pretty hysterical)
- A Surprise Party last Saturday
- Tickets to watch THE KILLS rip it downtown at the House Of Blues, Dallas later on this month
- A crumbly, moist, rich, diabolically delicious, walnuts and chocolate chip infused, melt-in-your-mouth, Devil’s Food homemade Birthday Cake.
- Starbucks Gift Cards
- Wine Glasses
- No underwear, socks or handkerchiefs!
Not too shabby at all, I must say. Thanks for a great birthday!!!